4TFX- Scam Broker Complaint
Report Complaint Against the Scam broker 4TFX
AND GET HELP TO RECOVER YOUR LOST FUNDS
4TFX Review – An Introduction
4TFX claims to be a world leader in brokerage services with a dedicated support team & falsely claims to offer a unique trading platform with over 200 CFD assets across the globe. Its services include trading in Foreign exchange, Stock exchange & Cryptocurrencies.
To appear legitimate 4TFX have designed the website as an imitation of other reputed brokerages & also added disclaimers to build trust with readers, however if observed closely many mistakes can be noticed.
We suggest readers to stay wary of 4TFX & not to fall for its attractive claims.
Below we have mentioned few researched facts to provide you an in-depth 4TFX review before you reach a decision.
We have done intensive research to help you get a clear picture of 4TFX complaints and its trust score.
Here are the reasons that make this broker potentially a scam.
- As per the website, 4TFX claims to be registered in United Kingdom, however, in after checking details of its registration & IP, the broker is registered in Dallas, Texas. In fact, most of the traffic on its website comes from Dallas, Texas itself.
- The broker has not revealed its physical address on its website & the website’s owner has hidden his/her identity through a paid service.
- There boasting claims of providing 200 CFDs & other assets is completely misleading as the company is unregulated & isn’t registered anywhere.
- Other than a UK phone number & an e-mail, there is no information about its management & its previous financial statements.
- 4TFX has also received warnings from regulatory authorities like FCA, ASIC & CySec because of multiple complaints from its users
- As per the complaints received from users, the broker doesn’t let users withdraw and also doesn’t provide a refund if users are not comfortable depositing more funds.
- The website doesn’t have much traffic & was registered just 2 years back in 2018.
4TFX Scam – Scammer Alert
All the details uncovered above prove that 4TFX is a high fraud risk broker & could be a potential scam.
After going through 4TFX complaints and customer reviews we are confident 4TFX can’t be trusted with your hard-earned money and suggest you to stay away.
We have analyzed these facts to ensure no other innocent individual falls for the 4TFX scam broker.
Plus, the extent of false information displayed on its website puts a huge suspicion on its reliability & trust. Therefore, we suggest readers to rather choose a more established & trusted broker & not to deal with 4TFX in any way.
Moreover, if you have already got stuck into its trap & struggling to get your hard-earned money back from them, then be rest assured we will guide you how to move forward to file a complaint against 4TFX.
To begin with, we recommend you not to deposit any more money on their platform & file a complaint with us so.
We assure you we will help you in every way possible.